The Indian economy is quick-paced, and it is challenging for both private businesses and the government has to respond to complex and unpredictable issues. At MARC, we empower the government by providing expert advisory services on a regional and national basis. Our scope of services covers, and is not limited to the formulation of strategies, developing policies, gathering market data, program management, Public-Private Partnership (PPP) advisory, process reform, etc.
Our experienced team has the privilege and distinction of working with government bodies to help deliver significant results and enable transformation. Our government advisory service is made to deliver the most accurate results that assist in taking the best decisions.
MARC has the capability to support government organizations by bringing together our insights and decade-long experience in the private sector. We provide innovative and customized technical and managerial solutions on public policy, project management, process reforms, due diligence, data analytics, impact assessment, monitoring and evaluation, and MIS.
- Advice on business planning, including key planning assumptions, financial strategy.
- Advice on operating commercially, after reviewing existing operating models and services, and generating value from existing assets and services.
- Transaction advisory services, including corporate finance, due diligence, integration planning.
- Advice on contract and service management and cost reduction, including renegotiations, benchmarking and market testing, contract changes or re-scoping, gain share, and financial models.
- Advice on the effectiveness of strategic financial planning and financial management, reviews of medium-term financial strategies and plans, and capacity building programs for the finance function
Our advice is based on an in-depth study of the location, including the demography, economy, current conditions, future drivers of change, and the potential of the location, which enables affecting decision making and operations.